Data controller identification and contact details
Ratio Web Sp. z o.o, Tęczowa 57D-124, Wrocław 53-601, Poland
Data protection officer contact details (“RPD-DPO”)
The data controller does not perform activities that require the designation of a person responsible for protecting personal data.
Purpose and legal basis for data processing
All collected personal data will be processed for the purposes and on the legal bases listed below:
- Data collection (by filling out a contact form) in order to process communication initiated by website's user.
- User explicit consent (by accepting policy popup and explicity sending message using website's contact form).
Personal data categories
If you decide to submit a contact form, we will process your contact data (usually it's email and name).
Your data access is limited only to people authorised by data controller. It may be sent to identified recipients under conditions of Purpose and legal basis for data processing paragraph.
The list of persons in charge of processing personal data is available at the data controller’s headquarters.
Collected and processed personal data may therefore be:
- used anonymously for statistical purposes;
- made available to the data controller’s colleagues, such as managers or persons authorised to process personal data
- disclosed to third parties, both physical and legal, as well as public administrative bodies, professionals, law enforcement agencies, government agencies, regulatory bodies, courts or other public authorities authorised by law;
- sent to another data controller if necessary, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, including the right to transfer data.
Information may also be disclosed in order to comply with Judicial Authority or Public Safety requests. Collected data will never be distributed.
We inform you that you may exercise the rights recognised by applicable laws including, but not limited to, the right:
- to access your personal data and know its origin, the reasons and purposes for processing it, as well as information regarding the individuals to whom your data has been sent, the data retention period and any determining criteria
- to request that information is corrected
- to request deletion if data is no longer necessary, incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law
- to request that data processing be limited to only some of the information about you;
- to receive information concerning you or provided by you in a structured format (so-called “transfer of data”) or to request that it be sent to a specific third party, where technically feasible;
- to oppose data processing based on legitimate interests
- to revoke your consent at any time if it constitutes the basis for processing (revocation of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out based on consent given before revocation).
Transferring data abroad
Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Data processing methods
Personal data will be processed using manual, computerised or digital tools suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and will be carried out by duly trained employees in compliance with applicable legislation.
ambitious projects and people