Ratio Web Co is a self-organizing team of specialists acting in accordance with principles of transparency and in the spirit of democracy. Our goal is the creation of engaging workplaces in which we ourselves wish to work, implementing ambitious and creative IT solutions therein.
All Ratio Web members bear the freedom of expression and the opportunity for an active contribution towards (both influence and evaluation of) processes occurring within the company.
In our line of work, as in all the projects we carry out or participate in, we emphasize the support for pro-social and pro-environmental movements, along with the abidance and respect for human and animal rights. We recognize an extension of these values in an active support and propagation of unrestricted and open-source software.
Trust and mutual respect are the basis of all relations, both within our team and when dealing with associates and clients. Thanks to this, we believe a positive working environment encouraging a capable team is established.
- Everybody is treated with respect
- We use a friendly and outgoing language
- All behaviours conceivably interpreted as offensive and/or inappropriate are to be avoided
- We honour different experiences, perspectives and points of view
Absence of discrimination
We appreciate a diversity of team members and associates. We require compliance with all applicable anti-discriminatory, equality and participatory rules. All decisions concerning employees and associates - such as employment, payroll, posts, disciplinary matters, conditions of work and its termination – are defined by the abilities and skills of a given person, not irrelevant personal factors unrelated to professional qualifications.
- We do not discriminate: we assess strictly on the grounds of individual talent, qualifications and experience.
- All requirements concerning workstations and decisions regarding employment have to be based on rightful business grounds.
- We object to all forms of discrimination with regard to sex, identity, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnic background, religion and/or choice of technology.
Conformity with the environment
We make every effort to fulfill the ruling environmental protection standards in our business activity, including those we set for ourselves. Through setting high pro-ecological standards, we are driven by accountability and consistency.
- We act in accordance with environmental protection regulations
- Our pro-environmental demeanour refers to both a local and global scale
- We strive to optimize our activities by paying special attention to reducing our carbon footprint
We believe the advantages and convenience of our implementations and services make us truly competitive.We do not take on any actions prohibited under competition law. We strive to be professional when dealing with our associates and suppliers, selecting them through the agency of
- The means we take to increase our competitiveness are always lawful, compliant with accepted standards, and in line with good practice
- We favour the Open Source model for software development, where competing firms have the means for working out technological solutions together. We choose cooperation over competition
Security of information and data privacy
Securing and protecting confidential information is of the utmost concern. Theft, unauthorised use and/or disclosure of such data may substantially harm us and our clients. This concerns all confidential information regarding processes, products, innovations, and both financial and strategic plans.
We take all the necessary steps to secure any entrusted data, following current provisions on the protection of personal data.
- We vow to never share or publish confidential information on social media platforms
- All confidential data shared by our associates, suppliers and business partners is protected and secured
- We are fully aware that the obligation to protect confidential information may exceed the term of cooperation
Project supervisors have the right and duty to delete, edit or reject comments, code, Wiki edits, issues and other contributions which stand in opposition to this hereby Code of Conduct, or those considered inappropriate, threatening, offensive and/or harmful.
All clients, suppliers or business partners are asked to immediately report if any illegal or unethical occurrence involving Ratio Web's project or service is detected, by writing to our Ratio Web team at firstname.lastname@example.org and sending all the necessary details concerning the incident or circumstance that took place.